The Asiatic Search Bar

Become a fan of mine....Please :D


stand alone player
Quantcast

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Coming along just right!

I’m excited. The mixtape seems to be coming along. I have new people jumping on board. So far 89 The BrainChild, T3nk, Arty Ziff, Lav Marley, and Yung Millz submitted their tracks. Shits sound like clean fya!.

The line up for the mixtape thus far is:

Mark II
T3nk
Mac Tha Knife
Tony Two Step
Jay Bella
Loko Krazi
89 The BrainChild
Yung Trendz
KhanArtist
OE
Reeq
Ben3
Lav Marley
J. Brooks
ArtyZiff
Re-Wyne
The Menace
Mark Pheonix
Grizz MC
Rexx
Dat Dood Race
RMell
Kia Jolie
Sebastian
Samir Edwards
Foci
Diji
Jowin
Slim Chance
Tirso Cruz & PeteyPype
Future Sounds
Friendly Ghost
Mickei D
Dialysus
Yung Mar

WOW! This is the first time I’m counting this. It’s a lot. Well I’m betting on the fact that this hit is gonna be great! Hope I didn't leave anyone out.

No comments:

Post a Comment