The Asiatic Search Bar

Become a fan of mine....Please :D


stand alone player
Quantcast

Sunday, January 4, 2009

I have NO Black college buddies



I'm not trying to sound like I'm better than other Black people because anyone who knows me know that I'm very pro-Black. I like rap. I listen to alot of rap. I rap myself. I like to bug out, party; smoke a little; drink a little, but I know when to turn it off. Unfortunately I can't mess with them heavy when in school. They don't seem to get the big picture. We don't have the luxuries of other cultural and ethnic groups. We are so far gane from our roots and who we are that playing games with our education is the last thing we should be doing.


As a people we are already below the status quo, so for yal (black folks) to not try and lift that bar is a bad look on us as a whole. I hate when the white faculty associate me with the the ignorant crowd of Blacks just because I happened to be in the same room at the time. We need to stop playing games when it comes to life, school, work, everything. That's why the majority of my frineds are white, latino, or other; a few Blacks......no just two, Haley and Erik. That's just about it, sorry. I know that there are some intelligent Blacks in my school but they are so scarce that it's sad.

1 comment:

  1. i feel u my mom be saying the same shit about latino's. she thinks i try and act stupid in school. im just not good at math and science. and my spanish teacher always be asking me something about mexico, colombia or spain. im Puerto rican and ecuadorian and i dont speak no spanish. im nice at history (most musicians are) and im nice at anything music or food or gym. my mom be saying the only class i could pass was lunch.

    some of my black friends actually feel they have to act a certain type of obnoxious becuz they are black. i tell them thats dumb. but they find it funny. the smartest black friend i have in school is dustin (STC. he mathematically smart.

    ReplyDelete