The Asiatic Search Bar

Become a fan of mine....Please :D


stand alone player
Quantcast

Monday, January 19, 2009

Lupe's Fiasco

Dude look! I dunno what to think but Japanese Cartoon's lead singer sounds too much like Lupe. But I can't seem to find any pictures on the band. Lupe denies it but I don't belive him. Its almost like when Hulk Hogan was Mr. America on WWE...and everyone knew he was, but he said he wasn't but when Mr. America's identity was challenged and he had to the lie detector and constantly said, "NO," every time he was asked; in the back of our minds we were shouting "No No No!" Hoping it wasn't really true, though still knowing the truth. This is some-what the Mr. AMerica thing. If Lupe s the lead, I won't be mad. Actually I think its smart for Lu to make an alias that way he stay in the public's ears, 'cause I'm a lil pissed that he's retiring anyway. I don't think it makes sense to leave when he is one of the few lyrical, talented, outstanding, original, MCs we have. But Ima still listen to Lu 'til the LUP(end).

No comments:

Post a Comment