The Asiatic Search Bar

Become a fan of mine....Please :D


stand alone player
Quantcast

Sunday, July 4, 2010

My job is NEVER done!

With the album dropping July 9th, I am super excited and will like to inform you that this does not mean I'm going to chill out. I am currently working on my next project following "The KhanDumb W(rapper). The title of it has not yet been established but be expecting the best from Khan! I going to whore the hell out of "The KhanDumb W(rapper)" so you have time before the next one dropps. I put in a lot of time and energy to give you guys an, if anything, acceptional album.

A few of the artist already in mind for features are Ben3, Prestige, Sebas. Look up these thre artist. They all featured on the Asitatic Black Ranger mixtape.

No comments:

Post a Comment