The Asiatic Search Bar

Become a fan of mine....Please :D


stand alone player
Quantcast

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Nothing like a glass of Ice Water Lemon Shit

The distant relative, Precise Da Precisionist, hit me up asking to post his new mixtape on the blog site so of course I had to show some love. The name cracked me up; “Ice Water Lemon Shit.” I peeped a couple tracks on this joint and I was impressed; not like my manz is whack anyway. I gotta make sure I fiish listening to the whole thing. Make sure you download this mixtape! He also blessed The Asiatic Black Ranger MIxtape with a track so much love goes out to my fam Precise Da Precisionist.

[click the front or back cover to downlod the mixtape of look to the side of the blog to see the mixtape icon and download]

Front


Back

No comments:

Post a Comment