The Asiatic Search Bar

Become a fan of mine....Please :D


stand alone player
Quantcast

Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Unexpected


I can honestly, in a very manly way, say that I love this dude. We've been friends for over a year and we've been making music together ever since (awwwwwww...pause). He engineered my WHOLE ALBUM (The KhanDumb W(rapper))! Without a doubt he’s one of the most underrated, talented, artists out of The Garden State. All he needs to do now is start producing *wink* *wink*. He has a new single that he just dropped entitled “The Unexpected.” I just got done listening to hit and I must say, “It’s FIRE!” I don't know if this is going on his mixtape but if it is, I'm expecting an awesome compilation of music!!!!! ILL-EGO FLOW! ILL-EGO FLOW!


TAKE A LISTEN

LoKo KRaZi - The Unexpected by LoKo KRaZi

1 comment: