The Asiatic Search Bar

Become a fan of mine....Please :D


stand alone player
Quantcast

Sunday, July 11, 2010

The way to a shawty's heart 'n' shit...

Well, well with the album here (7.9.10) and reviews being more than what I anticipated, as far as good goes, I feel like getting back into the swing of things and promoting up'n'coming music from artist that I phucks with.



The first artist'group that I'd like ya'll to meat is Greene Team "muthafukin" Money Gang (I added the "muthafukin)! They are currently promoting their new, up'n'coming, mixtape dropping 7.18.10. (aka my birthday) entitled Roses & Lingerie. There is one track in particular that I was feelin' the first time I heard it. It was featuring members Rexx and Blank and it was titled "Be Without You."

LISTEN:
RExx & Blank - Be Without You by GTMG



I plan on this mixtape being buckin' fananaz! I def downloading and the rest of you should too!



REMEMBER JULY 18TH, GREENE TEAM PRESENTS: ROSES & LINGERIE!!!!!!



HERE IS THE COVER ART

No comments:

Post a Comment