The Asiatic Search Bar

Become a fan of mine....Please :D


stand alone player
Quantcast

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Eh, I guess so......


I found out that although Toy Story 3 will be the last installment to the Toy Story saga, they loveable characters will be making an appearance in a short film that will be premiered in the sequel to Cars. Now, although I am ecstatic that the toys will be coming back, I, for one, am a little peeved at the idea of there being a sequel to Cars.

I friggin’ hated that movie (along with Bolt) and I don’t think that movie deserves a sequel. If there is any movie that I believe should have a sequel it is A Bug’s Life. Why not make a sequel for that! I believe there will be a tremendous turnout much like the turnout for Toy Story 3. Eh, but that’s just my own thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment