The Asiatic Search Bar

Become a fan of mine....Please :D


stand alone player
Quantcast

Friday, June 25, 2010

THIS IS ME [REMIX]

"This Is Me" was, hands down, one of the best songs I ever made. I don't think I ever recieved the amount of love and criticism, I recieved on this song, on any other song I ever wrote and recorded. (I think my version to "Dead Presidents" was the second best song from me) A while ago the big bro ChaseDolla hit me up asking to remix "This Is Me" for his mixtape. I said, "yes," he came through, dropped his verse, and that was it. There wasn't and official remix. Chase's remix had my original lyrics. I got the idea to make an official remix and hit up this dude that my boy Q put me on to named Blaque Keyz. Blaque Keyz was on board from the door so when he dropped his verse I then dropped mine, kept Chase's verse and the "This Is Me [remix]" was born.

I hope you guys enjoy! We all put our hearts in our verses....
The KhanDumb W(rapper) LP July 9th

This Is Me [remix] ft. ChaseDolla & Blaque Keyz

You want to hear more from them?
Peep Their Mixtapes

ChaseDolla - Road 2 Riches Vol. 1
Blaque Keyz - iHate Blaque Keyz Vol. 1

No comments:

Post a Comment