The Asiatic Search Bar

Become a fan of mine....Please :D


stand alone player
Quantcast

Friday, June 18, 2010

He's Far from a Loser


I get a lot of friend request from artist on Myspace and I always fail to check them out. I'm not too sure if I sent this guy a friend request or if he did but I hit up this dude out of the clear blue one day and asked if he could submit a song for The Asiatic Black Ranger compilation tape (GO GET THAT!!!!!). I can vouch for this dude. He’s nice as shit! I told him he reminds me of Curren$y with the way he delivers. That’s not a bad thing folks. Phuck you if you think that Curren$y is wack! Well anyway he has a song that I like a lot called “Non-Sense” off of his 6th mixtape entitle, “I’m a Loser.” I love it and ya’ll should love him!!

Check his myspace!!!!!
Follow him on twitter!!!!!
Peep his bandcamp!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment