The Asiatic Search Bar

Become a fan of mine....Please :D


stand alone player
Quantcast

Thursday, June 24, 2010

The name is Sebastian...becase ya'll say Sea-Bass!


I feel bad because me and this dude have been distant homies for almost 4 years now and since I started using my site more often, I never posted anything about him. Well this is me reconciling differences. I’d like to introduce you guys to Sebastian. I met this dude in late 06 via MySpace. He sent me a friend request to my music page and I never answered, nor did I bother to listen to his music (I thought he was white and I got tired of the white rappers sending me friend request, requesting that I listen to their music just to be whack as shit. But he’s not white. He’s just a very light Columbian lol.).

I one day decided to look at my flooded friend request inbox and clicked his page link just to find out I’ve been missing out on a treat this whole time (pause).

This dude has his own style and that’s very rare these days. He is also a producer and has produced 2 songs I did. He produced “Ayo pt2” featuring me and Kia Jolie and he produced one for my album (dropping July 9th) entitled “Bally Bitches & Beer” featuring me and 89 The Brainchild.

The first song we unofficially did was “Going Back.” It was actually a remix to his song. I never asked him to remix it. At that time MySpace allowed songs to be downloaded from the artist’s page and I happened to have the same beat as him and so I remixed it and sent it to him and from there we collaborated on a couple other tracks and became really close but distant friends. He recently recorded a track for the Asiatic Black Ranger mixtape entitled “Billionaire”. He also (without knowing lol) released a project entitled "IAmSebastian"(I released it). Hailing from Ontario, Canada, Sebastian!

Seabstian ft. Bruno Mars - Billionaire


These are some sites that you can catch his music on.

FaceBook
ReverbNation

Soundclick
iLike
YouTube
MySpace
Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment