The Asiatic Search Bar

Become a fan of mine....Please :D


stand alone player
Quantcast

Friday, June 18, 2010

The Toys are back in town!!!!!


It has been 15 years since the first installment to what is the best kid-movie ever. I was 5 when the first movie hit theaters November 22, 1995 and 9 when the second installment hit theaters November 24, 1999. I was blown away by the first one. This evidentially sparked my suspicion that my toys were indeed alive.

Toy Story 3 is packed with action, suspense and continuous comedy. I was laughing from beginning to end. In this new adventure Andy is all grown up and off to college. When his mother accidentally mistakes the bag of toys for garbage it is up to Woody to save them from their impending doom. They then find themselves at a child care center where their adventure takes a wild turn and the real fun begins.

This movie is hands down the best! I saw the midnight showing of it on Thursday (technically Friday if you want to be anal). The theater was flooded with Toy Story fans; all of whom ranged from 17 to 40. (My mom was 26 when the first movie came out ha ha). The theater was so packed that they had to open another room. I saw it in 3D and it was flipping’ awesome! I advise you to go see this movie. No matter what age, this movie satisfies you cinematic taste buds. All I can say is, “Move over Shrek because the toys are back in town and they don’t seem to be leaving any time soon.”

Toy Story 3 Trailer:

No comments:

Post a Comment